Monday 10 March 2014

I want someone who types in www.example.com to be redirected to www.example.com/about

I want someone who types in www.example.com to be redirected to
www.example.com/about



1.R.S.I. Page - University of Nebraska–Lincoln

Description:What If I Have Symptoms of RSI? We all have occasional aches
and pains that go away in a day or two, especially when we overdo
anything. But if you have the symptoms ...



2.Why I'm Glad Someone Told Me To Stop Breastfeeding In ...

Description:17-04-2013 · Every now and then, a news report or story
related to nursing in public pops up in my news feeds. Often, it's about a
mother who was asked to stop nursing ...



3.I Hate My Parents' Journal - LiveJournal

Description:middie8: okay, im not a complainer. but lately, i just really
need someone to vent to. no, my mom isn't physically abusive. i mean she's
thrown things at me before ...



4.10 Things I Want My Daughter To Know Before She Turns 10 ...

Description:05-06-2012 · I feel ever more aware of her girlhood and
looming adolescence, and of all the things I want her to know...



5.Evelyn Glennie shows how to listen - TED: Ideas worth ...

Description:We would like to show you a description here but the site
won't allow us.



6.piccolo's hash - Blogger

Description:and someone will come along and tell me how lucky I am.
Today's post is not about French Polynesia or ham radio or shooting. It's
about the truth of …



7.xkcd: Duty Calls

Description:< Prev; Random; Next > >| Permanent link to this comic:
http://xkcd.com/386/ Image URL (for hotlinking/embedding):
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png



8.Stuttering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Description:Stuttering (alalia syllabaris), also known as stammering, is a
speech disorder in which the flow of speech is disrupted by involuntary
repetitions and prolongations ...



9.Iodine Types | Journey to Health

Description:When I first started to research iodine I was very confused
about all the different iodine forms and products so I decided to make a
page here that runs down the basics.



10.I Love Lucy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Description:Premise . Originally set in an apartment building in New York
City, I Love Lucy centers on Lucy Ricardo (Lucille Ball) and her
singer/bandleader husband Ricky Ricardo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment