Thursday 20 February 2014

How can I handle a Validation.Error in my ViewModel instead of my View's code behind?

How can I handle a Validation.Error in my ViewModel instead of my View's
code behind?



1.c# - How can I handle a Validation.Error in my ViewModel ...

Description:... in my ViewModel instead of my View's code behind? ...
handle the validation in my ViewModel via a ... Validation Error Event
trigger can only be ...



2.How can I handle a Validation.Error in my ViewModel ...

Description:02-02-2012 · How can I handle a Validation.Error in my
ViewModel instead of my View's code behind. By: ... Validation.Error ...
("Validation Error Event trigger can ...



3.c# - WPF: How To Implement Extensive Data-Validation in ...

Description:... How can I handle a Validation.Error in my ViewModel
instead ... my ViewModel instead of my View's code behind? ... handle a
Validation.Error in my ViewModel ...



4.Implement Extensive Data-Validation In MVVM?

Description:... How can I handle a Validation.Error in my ViewModel
instead of my View's ... a constructor.my code currently ... my code? How
can I handle the ...



5.C# - MVVM ViewModel Default Constructor? - BigResource.com

Description:Is it recommended to use the code behind of ... Call A View's
Method From Within Its ViewModel? ... How can I handle a Validation.Error
in my ViewModel instead of ...



6.WPF - Handle an ApplicationCommand in the ViewModel - RunCode

Description:would the ViewModel handle that ... copy</Button>
</StackPanel> Code-behind: ... How can I handle a Validation.Error
in my ViewModel instead of my ...



7.WPF (MVVM): Wiring up viewModel to view in code-behind of ...

Description:... link.CreateDocument(true); However i can't ... wire up the
Viewmodel in my window code behind? ... Error in my ViewModel instead of
my View's code behind?



8.C# - Alllow only numeric entry in WPF Text Box - efreedom

Description:... I've been using a TextBox and handling ... How can I
handle a Validation.Error in my ViewModel instead of my View's code
behind? ... In my View, I can ...



9.Input Validation – UI Exceptions & Model Validation ...

Description:I changed the ViewBase class to call a method on the
ViewModelBase class instead of my original ... Code Project articles, I
can't use a ... View's and ViewModels ...



10.WPF and MVVM: How can I inject ViewModel into View with IoC?

Description:... (view model or code behind) (I would ... I'd just like to
use Unity to handle my ... but it uses the parameterless constructor so no
ViewModel can be ...

No comments:

Post a Comment